Dental Hygienist | $45-$50/HR, 4 Day Work Week
Job ID: 138911
4 Day Work Week, 401K, Health, Dental, PTO, Paid Holidays!
Our Plattsburgh, NY client is committed to providing the highest quality dental care, and they want you to join their prestigious team as a Dental Hygienist.
As a Dental Hygienist for our client your role will be integral to meeting the oral health needs of patients and promoting dental health by providing preventative care.
Your day-to-day as a Dental Hygienist:
- Preparing patients for dental hygiene treatment
- Completing dental prophylaxis by removing calculus and plaque
- Applying preventative material to teeth: sealants, fluoride
- Assessing oral health conditions, providing oral cancer screenings and head/neck inspections
- Educating patients by giving oral hygiene and plaque control instructions, as well as postoperative instructions
- Documenting dental hygiene services by recording vital signs and medical/dental histories
With patient care being of the utmost importance to our client, they are placing high value on ambitious and energetic individuals like you.
Your skills and experience:
- Technical degree in dental hygiene, must have a New York State dental license. Local anesthesia endorsement encouraged. Will assist with NYS License certification if current out of state license is held.
- Positive energy and ability to cheerfully connect with patients and team members
For immediate consideration for the Dental Hygienist role, contact Kasie (518.324.3146) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.