Material Handler | $22+/Hour
Job ID: 138910
Full-Time, 1st & 2nd Shifts Available, Competitive Pay
Our client is a well respected leader in the cosmetics industry who is growing rapidly, and they want you to join their dedicated team to help them produce and package their products. As a Material Coordinator your role is vital to the overall success of the organization.
Your day-to-day as a Material Coordinator:
- Perform daily warehouse tasks including loading/unloading trucks, stocking items, and wrapping finished goods
- Safely handle and store raw and finished materials in designated secure locations
- Operate various warehouse equipment, including forklifts
- Manage inventory, conduct regular audits, and maintain shipping/receiving records
- Communicate with teams and ensure material flow to production
- Contribute to safety, quality, and productivity improvements while upholding company policies and values.
Your skill set includes:
- Previous warehouse experience required
- Forklift experience preferred, but not required
- Computer Savvy – Proficient in Microsoft Office and company databases
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
Contact Bill (518-324-3119) at ETS for immediate consideration for the Material Coordinator role!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.