Job ID: 138909
Our client is a premier contract manufacturer of innovative soap and skincare products for the specialty market and would like you to join their team as a Production Batcher.
As a Production Batcher, your keen attention to detail and knack for numbers will play an integral part in the production of soap and skincare products… a recipe for success!
What you can expect from this fantastic opportunity:
- Full-time position 1st or 2nd shifts with on-the-job training
- Permanent employees receive excellent health benefits, 401K and PTO
- Energetic atmosphere based on respect, teamwork and social accountability
- Strong focus on employee engagement
Take a closer look at the Production Batcher Role:
- Weigh and measure raw ingredients according to specific requirements to meet production standards
- Follow quality standards and utilize lab measurements to assess batch quality and compliance
- Promote good housekeeping and safety practices, prioritizing sanitation
- Draft and execute daily production schedule to meet performance goals and streamline operations
Who you are:
- Have a mathematical mind and enjoy working with numbers
- Proven strength in accuracy, especially in high volume settings
- Self motivated and detail oriented – You enjoy being involved in several projects, and are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
Don’t miss out on this sweet opportunity! Contact Bill from our Pro-Search team (518.572.8325) at ETS today for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.