Production Operator | 2nd Shift
Job ID: 138882
$20/Hour, 2nd Shift, Great Benefits, On-the-Job Training, Start ASAP
Get ready to join a team whose long history and esteemed reputation are backed by award winning creations. Our client is a premier contract manufacturer of innovative soap and skincare products for the specialty market and would like you to join their team as a Production Operator.
As a Production Operator, your strong work ethic will play an integral part in maintaining their efficient and effective operations – ensuring their products are available in specialty store across the US.
Take a closer look at the Production Operator Role:
- Assemble package materials
- Package products
- Operate production machines
- Promote good housekeeping and safety practices
Who you are:
- Can hit the ground running – Have previous manufacturing experience
- Enjoy physical work – Work on your feet throughout the day
- A quick learner – Excel at following directions and an excellent communicator
- Self motivated and detail oriented – You enjoy being involved in several projects, and are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline
Don’t miss out on this sweet opportunity! Contact our Vermont team (802.540.1070) at ETS today for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.