Job ID: 138875
$21-$25/Hour (Depending on Experience), Year-Round, Outstanding Benefits
Our client is a lawn maintenance company, and they want you to join their team as a Landscaper.
Your day-to-day as a Landscaper:
- Clean up and maintain all properties and gardens in the spring, summer, and fall
- Plow snow from designated routes in the winter
- Prepare plants, lawns, and gardens for each season
- Load trucks with necessary tools and materials
Your skills and experience:
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and operate lawn maintenance equipment
- Self motivated and detail oriented – You enjoy being involved in several projects, and are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline
- Enjoy working as a part of a team, can effectively communicate with team members
For immediate consideration for the Landscaper role, contact Tyler (802-540-8371) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.