Addiction Counselor | Direct-Hire, Pay Based on Experience
Job ID: 138866
Sign-On Bonus, Pay Based on Experience, Direct-Hire Opportunity
A treatment and recovery center is looking for an experienced Addiction Counselor who specializes in Substance Abuse to join their team!
Your day-to-day as a Addiction Counselor:
- Develop and maintain therapeutic relationship with clients, supporting client retention initiatives and providing weekly individual sessions
- Participate in clinical supervision, functioning as a multi-disciplinary team member
- Facilitate lectures and group therapy sessions
- Complete thorough comprehensive assessments to come up with treatment plans
- Provide accurate documentation of case management and counseling responsibilities
- Demonstrate consistent improvement of counseling skills and techniques
Your skills and experience:
- Associate’s degree in related field required, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferred
- Previous experience as a substance abuse counselor, CASAC Trainee (Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor) certification preferred
- CPR and First Aid certifications required
- Committed to following OASAS regulations
- A thorough understanding of the practices of chemical dependency programs and treatment services
- Some weekend and holiday coverage is required*
For immediate consideration for the Addiction Counselor position, contact Kasie (518.324.3146) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.