Batch Maker | Weekend Days
Job ID: 138844
$19/Hour, Friday-Sunday Schedule, 12-Hour Day Shift
Our client is a high-quality dairy processing manufacturer, and they want you to join their team as a Batch Maker!
Your day-to-day as a Batch Maker:
- Operate equipment for mixing, pasteurizing, and pH adjustment
- Maintain equipment, record production details, and manage ingredients
- Keep work station clean and organized
- Follow company safety guidelines and support team efforts, product quality, and process improvements
- Train new team members in cheese production
Your skills and experience:
- Previous food manufacturing experience is preferred
- Enjoy physical work – Able to bend, squat, and lift up to 50 lbs and be on your feet for long periods of time
- Proficient in the safe operating and maintaining of equipment
- Accurate record-keeping and basic math skills
For immediate consideration for the Batch Maker position, contact Tyler (802-540-8371) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.