Dining Room Supervisor
Job ID: 138830
Starting at $20/Hour (Depending on Experience), Full-Time
Our client is a refined senior living community, and they want you to join their team as a Dining Room Supervisor!
Your day-to-day as a Dining Room Supervisor:
- Work closely with the Food Services Director to ensure smooth dining operations
- Lead by example, working alongside the serving team to provide exceptional service
- Schedule, train, and mentor servers to uphold high standards of guest satisfaction
- Foster a friendly and upbeat atmosphere to enhance residents' dining experiences
Your skill set includes:
- Previous serving and/or hospitality experience is preferred
- Enjoy physical work – Ability to bend, squat, and lift/push up to 60 lbs and be on your feet throughout the day
- Enjoy creating high-quality and positive interactions with others
- Able to take initiative and build quality into work – you ensure processes are consistent with company objectives
For immediate consideration for the Dining Room Supervisor position, contact our Vermont team (802.540.1070) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.