Dining Room Server
Job ID: 138828
Up to $18/Hour (Depending on Experience), Full-Time & Part-Time Shifts Available
Our client is a refined senior living community, and they want you to join their team as a Dining Room Server!
Your day-to-day as a Dining Room Server:
- Provide friendly meal service following company standards and procedures
- Set up dining area, assist in food preparation, and maintain cleanliness
- Ensure proper temperature, gather feedback, and maintain accurate records
- Support resident dietary needs, clean dining space, and supplies are adequately stocked
Your skill set includes:
- Previous serving experience preferred, but not required
- Enjoy physical work – Ability to bend, squat, and lift/push up to 60 lbs and be on your feet throughout the day
- Enjoy creating high-quality and positive interactions with others
- Able to take initiative and build quality into work – you ensure processes are consistent with company objectives
For immediate consideration for the Dining Room Server position, contact our Vermont team (802.540.1070) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.