Job ID: 138823
Starting at $17/Hour, Full-Time, Monday-Friday Schedule
Our client is a refined senior living community, and they want you to join their team as a Housekeeper!
Your day-to-day as a Housekeeper:
- Clean resident living units and common areas
- Sanitize bathrooms daily and restock supplies
- Manage the disposal of trash and recycling
- Promptly report maintenance issues
- Monitor residents’ well-being and report any changes to supervisor
Your skill set includes:
- Enjoy physical work – Ability to bend, squat, and lift/push up to 60 lbs and be on your feet throughout the day
- Your keen attention to detail isn’t just a sound bite, it’s one of your strongest qualities
- Able to take initiative and build quality into work – you ensure processes are consistent with company objectives
For immediate consideration for the Housekeeper position, contact our Vermont team (802.540.1070) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.