Job ID: 138774
On-the-job training, 1st shift, No weekend work required!
Our client is a family-owned company that specializes in producing & packaging premium quality products for your furry friends. They want you to join their team of experts as a Production Associate.
Your day-to-day as a Production Associate:
- Complete production orders accurately and safely in a timely manner
- Move, stack, package, and organize inventory
- Promote good housekeeping and safety practices
- Set-up and operate heavy equipment as needed
Your skill set includes:
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience as a proud company representative
- Self motivation and attention to detail – you enjoy being involved in several projects, and are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline in a fast paced environment
- Reliable transportation and the ability to be consistently punctual
Contact the ETS Vermont team at (802) 540-1070 for immediate consideration for the Production Associate role!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.