Job ID: 138760
1st Shift, Full-Time
Our client is a leading provider of event equipment, furnishings, and consultations in New England. With a focus on achieving each client’s desired ambiance through both product luxury and comfort, they want you to join their team as a Loading Crew Member!
Your day-to-day as Loading Crew:
- Load and unload delivery trucks efficiently
- Clean and maintain equipment
- Accurately pull and pack items for shipment or storage
- Maintain cleanliness and organization within the warehouse
- Perform occasional outdoor work along with warehouse duties
Your skills and experience:
- A desire for physical work – able to bend, squat, reach and lift 50 – 95 lbs
- A willingness to learn – you excel at following directions and are an excellent communicator
- An ability to take initiative and build quality into work – you ensure processes are consistent with company objectives
- Confidence and work ethic – you value hard work and strive for your best
Call the ETS Vermont Team at 802.546.1070 for immediate consideration for the Loading Crew position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.