Machine Setup Operator
Job ID: 138755
Our client is a well respected leader in the cosmetics industry who is growing rapidly, and they want you to join their dedicated team as a Machine Setup Operator!
Your day-to-day as a Machine Setup Operator:
- Operate, troubleshoot, maintain, and repair cross-functional equipment
- Optimize overall performance through efficient setups, downtime reduction, and preventative maintenance
- Maintain a professional and cooperative working relationship
- Implement continuous process improvements and come up with ways to execute them
- Interpret drawings, manuals, specifications or sample parts
Your skills & experience:
- Basic understanding and knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Eager to learn – you have a mindset of continuous learning
- Self motivated and detail oriented
For immediate consideration for the Machine Setup Operator role, please contact Bill (518.324.3119) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.