Brazer | 1st Shift
Job ID: 138753
Top Notch Benefits, $18.00/Hour, 1st Shift
Our client is a global leader in oil-free chillers, and they are looking for a Brazer to join their team!
Your day-to-day as a Brazer:
- Utilize brazing techniques for joining metal components efficiently
- Perform comprehensive leak checks, including pressure and evacuation tests
- Engage in mechanical assembly and other assigned tasks
- Follow company quality standards and safety protocols
Your skills and experience:
- Degree, certification, or previous experience in a similar role is preferred
- Ability to lift packages up to 50 pounds
- Proficient in brazing metal joints with an open flame torch
- Familiarity with evacuation and material transfer equipment, and strong mechanical aptitude
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to work independently
For immediate consideration for the Brazer role, contact Virginia (518-324-3130) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.