Evening Warehouse Manager
Job ID: 138751
2nd Shift, Monday-Friday, $60K-$80K Salary
Our client is a top producer of specialty men’s clothing with a focus on achieving both product luxury and comfort. They want you to join their team as a Warehouse Manager.
Your day-to-day as a Warehouse Manager:
- Oversee warehouse operations and staff
- Implement company practices and procedures to ensure all orders are processed in a timely manner
- Ensure effective and safe use of warehouse equipment, staff, and procedures
- Manage accurate inventory counts and meet shipping deadlines
Your skills and experience:
- A strong leader, with previous management experience in a similar work environment
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
For immediate consideration for the Warehouse Manager role, contact Bill (518.572.8325) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.