Job ID: 138748
Starting at $17/hr, Excellent Benefits, Day Shift, Mon-Fri Schedule
Our client is a top medical facility in Burlington, Vermont, and they want you to join their team as an Inventory Technician!
Your day-to-day as an Inventory Technician:
- Manage and track inventory in assigned storerooms
- Maintain accurate inventory within budgetary goals
- Ensure adequate supply levels to meet customer needs
- Handle transactions, orders, and counting inventory
- Provide basic reports and analysis of inventory data
Your skill set includes:
- High School diploma or equivalent education is required
- 1 year of inventory control and data entry experience is preferred
- Computer Savvy – Proficient in working with PCs and spreadsheets
- Proven strength in accuracy, especially in high volume settings
For immediate consideration for the Inventory Technician position, contact the Vermont team (802.540.1070) at ETS today for consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.