Lead Production Operator
Job ID: 138711
$25-$30/Hour, 2nd Shift, Great Benefits, Full-Time
Our client is a premier contract manufacturer of innovative soap and skincare products for the specialty market and would like you to join their team as a Lead Production Operator!
Your day-to-day as a Lead Production Operator:
- Perform product inspections and packaging tasks
- Operate machines and label products
- Maintain machine cleanliness and organization
- Provide on-the-line leadership, training, and task delegation to the production team
- Ensure efficient and accurate production on the lines
Your skills and experience:
- Previous leadership experience in a manufacturing, service, retail, or other role is required
- Enjoy physical work – Work on your feet throughout the day
- A quick learner – Excel at following directions and an excellent communicator
- Self motivated and detail oriented – You enjoy being involved in several projects, and are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline
Don’t miss out on this sweet opportunity! Contact our Vermont team (802.540.1070) at ETS today for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.