Job ID: 138694
$80K Salary, Full-Time
Our client has over 150 years of architectural experience designing educational buildings that shape communities, and they are looking for a Construction Admin to join their team!
Your day-to-day as a Construction Admin:
- Perform field observations on construction sites, identifying activities, deficiencies and potential issues
- Attend construction progress meetings
- Review RFI’s, contract proposals, and construction documents while making continuous improvement recommendations
- Assist Project Manager with orders, authorizations, negotiations and other projects
Your skills and experience:
- Associate’s Degree or technical training and/or 5+ years of relevant experience
- Prior knowledge of construction
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Self motivated and detail oriented – You enjoy being involved in several projects, and are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline
For immediate consideration for the Construction Admin role, contact Allyssa (518.620.8220) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.