Job ID: 138686
$18-$20/Hour, 1st Shift, Monday-Friday Schedule, Full-Time
Our client is a leading distributor of industrial rubber products, and they are looking for a Production Associate to join their team!
Your day-to-day as a Production Associate:
- Measure, cut, assemble, crimp, test, and tag products
- Fill customer orders accurately and efficiently
- Maintain inventory accuracy and complete necessary paperwork
- Operate equipment and tools as required for production tasks
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
Your skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years of similar experience in an industrial environment
- Willingness to learn company equipment, products, and processes
- Self motivated and detail oriented – you are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline in a fast paced environment
- Enjoy working as part of a team, can effectively communicate with team members
For immediate consideration for the Production Associate position, contact Ryan (518.212.7105) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.