Controller | $100K+, Excellent Benefits Package
Job ID: 138666
$100K-$120K Yearly Salary, Excellent Benefits, Dynamic Company!
Our client is a business leader in our community and they are looking for an experienced Controller to join their team!
Your day-to-day as a Controller:
- Manage and oversee all accounting functions of the company while driving continuous improvement methods
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly financial reporting, including analysis and presentation
- Develop, implement and review controls for accounting transactions, financial statements, KPI’s, expense reports and accounts payable
- Lead all forecasting and budgeting processes
- Serve as a key player for the management team; bringing critical financial elements to support business decisions
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or similar field
- CPA or prior accounting experience preferred
- Experience as an Assistant Controller or Controller within a manufacturing facility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tech-savvy, proficient in Microsoft Office
- Self motivated and detail oriented – You enjoy being involved in several projects, and are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline
For immediate consideration for the Controller role, please contact Kasie (518.324-3146) or email@example.com at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.