Job ID: 138660
$19/Hour, 1st Shift
Our client, a large importer and manufacturer in Georgia, Vermont, wants you to join their growing team as a Material Handler.
Your day-to-day as a Material Handler:
- Stock items received, returned or produced in warehouse
- Prepare products for sales, disassemble products as needed
- Ensure all products have correct parts
- Practice good housekeeping and safety skills
Your skill set includes:
- Proven demonstration and working knowledge of firearms and safety regulations
- Enjoy working as part of a team – dependable with a positive demeanor
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
For immediate consideration for the Material Handler role, contact the Vermont ETS team at (802) 540-1070.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.