Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Job ID: 138656
$28-$35/Hour, All Shifts Are Available, Excellent Benefits!
Our client crafts a variety of ciders, and they want you to join their team as an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic!
This role is responsible for providing support to ensure the safe and effective operation of the production facility by troubleshooting, diagnosing, and efficiently repairing machines and equipment, while adhering to health and safety guidelines.
Your day-to-day as an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic:
- Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production equipment to minimize downtime and ensure a safe work environment
- Conduct scheduled preventive maintenance to improve equipment reliability and reduce unplanned downtime
- Implement contingency measures and communicate with staff
- Document repairs, upgrades, and relevant data for manufacturing machines
- Uphold a clean work environment while following procedures, rules, and regulations
Your skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years of industrial maintenance or heavy equipment experience, advanced technical or college training is preferred
- Strong knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanics, and basic understanding of electrical systems and CNC equipment
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs and operate hand, power, and specialized tools
- Computer Savvy – Knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) is preferred
- Strong problem-solving, teamwork, and communication skills
For immediate consideration for the Industrial Maintenance Mechanic position, contact Bill (518.572.8325) at ETS today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.