Quality Technician | 2nd Shift
Job ID: 138651
2nd Shift, $25-$30/Hour, Monday-Thursday Schedule, Full-Time
Get ready to join a team whose long history and esteemed reputation are backed by award winning creations. Our client is a premier contract manufacturer of innovative soap and skincare products for the specialty market and would like you to join their team as a Quality Technician.
Your day-to-day as a Quality Technician:
- Test materials to ensure specifications are met
- Conscientiously document defect recovery and disposition
- Identify improvements through a willingness to test assumptions relative to safety, quality, productivity, delivery, and cost.
- Detect and record quality failures to be corrected, and assist in preparing quality reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
Your skills and experience:
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar manufacturing role is required
- Proficiency with process measurement and improvement as well as inspection skills
- Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Your keen attention to detail isn’t just a sound bite, it’s one of your strongest qualities
For immediate consideration for the Quality Technician role, please contact Bill (518.324.3119) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.