Public Transportation Surveyor
Job ID: 138642
8-Hour Shift, $22/Hour, Part-Time and Full-Time Opportunities Available!
Our client provides public transportation services and software to clients across the country, and they are looking for a Public Transportation Surveyor to join their team!
Your day-to-day as a Public Transportation Surveyor:
- Ride public transportation to record passengers entering and exiting the vehicle
- Use company equipment and software to provide critical data
- Ensure passenger data is accurate
Your skills and experience:
- Team player – Able to report to shifts on time
- Proven strength in accuracy, especially in high volume settings
- Enjoy traveling – willing and able to travel on bus routes
- An engaged, confident work ethic and eagerness to start a new opportunity
For immediate consideration for the Public Transportation Surveyor role, contact the Vermont team (802.540.1070) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.