CNC Operator | 2nd Shift
Job ID: 138595
$17-$35/Hour (based on experience), 2nd Shift, On-the-Job Training, Excellent Benefits (tuition reimbursement program!)
Our client is a contract manufacturer that serves the aerospace and energy industries, and they are looking for a CNC Operator to join their team!
Your day-to-day as a CNC Operator:
- Set up and operate machines
- Read and interpret blueprints, plans, and schematics
- Operate hand and power tools
- Conduct regular inspections to ensure all safety practices and procedures are met
Your skills and experience:
- Previous experience operating CNC equipment
- Able to read blueprints and schematics
- Enjoy an active work day – able to bend, squat and lift up to 50lbs
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
For immediate consideration for the CNC Operator role, contact Ryan (518-212-7105) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.