Revision Military Assembler | 1st Shift
Job ID: 138515
Start ASAP, No Experience Necessary, 1st Shift, Full-Time
Our client, Revision Military, manufactures high-performance ballistic & laser protective eyewear for the military, and they want you to join their team as an Assembler!
Your day-to-day as an Assembler at Revision Military:
- Attach lenses and other accessories to frames
- Follow detailed processes to inspect, install and position frames for performance and proper installation
- Perform hands-on functions
- Make minor repairs as required
Your skills and experience:
- A keen attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enjoy working as part of a team – Dependable with a positive demeanor
For immediate consideration for the Assembler position, contact the ETS Vermont Team (802-540-1070).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.