To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 138486
Monday-Friday 1st Shift
Our client specializes in home restoration and remodeling, and they want you to join their team as a Cleaning Crew Member!
Your day-to-day as a Cleaning Crew Member:
- Assess damaged area, Able to wash ceilings and walls
- Determine the right tools and equipment to complete project
- Clean the property and begin repairs as necessary
- Follow all safety rules and regulations
Your skills and experience:
- Previous cleaning or restoration experience, construction experience a plus!
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Able to bend, squat and lift up to 75lbs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For immediate consideration for the Cleaning Crew Member role, contact Shane (518-323-6813) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.