To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 138477
$20-$25/Hour, Day Shift, Monday-Friday Schedule, Full-Time
Our client has worked hard to revolutionize the Building Controls and Management Solutions industry through years of experience, and they want you to join their team as a Logistics Coordinator.
Your day-to-day as a Logistics Coordinator:
- Process material orders timely and accurately
- Prepare and send service estimates to customers
- Install, maintain, and update hardware and software
- Schedule, coordinate, follow up, and process all service requests on vehicles, tools, and equipment
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of maintenance and service
- Maintain accurate inventories in warehouse and mobile locations
Your skills and experience:
- 4-year college degree, or equivalent work experience
- High level of commitment to internal and external customer service
- A keen attention-to-detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Proficient in data entry including working with accounting systems
Make the logical decision, call the ETS Vermont Team (802) 540-1070 today for immediate consideration for the Logistics Coordinator role!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.