Job ID: 138471
Part-time, Flexible Schedule, Active Work Day
Our client is a well established retail franchise and wants you to join their team as a Merchandise Associate.
As a Merchandise Associate for our client, you will be an integral part of maintaining the efficient and effective operations of their fully stocked store.
Your day-to-day as a Merchandise Associate:
- Accurately processes and prepares merchandise for the sales floor
- Receive incoming merchandise from delivery trucks
- Providing spectacular customer service to consumers
- Monitor customer needs to provide them with solutions
- Maintaining the store, including restocking shelves, dusting, cleaning and sweeping
Your skill set for the Merchandise Associate role:
- Experience working in stock rooms – recommended
- Process and apply new procedures and guidelines quickly
- Excellent customer service skills
Take a hands-on approach to your career success! Call the Vermont team (802.540.8374) at ETS today for immediate consideration!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.