To Apply for this Job Click Here
Manufacturing Department Manager
Job ID: 138455
Up to $27/Hour, Monday-Friday Schedule, Full-Time, Day Shift
Our client supplies and manufactures electrical insulation components and they are looking for a Manufacturing Department Manager to join their team!
Your day-to-day as a Manufacturing Department Manager:
- Manage, coordinate, and oversee production areas
- Assist with staffing, supervising, instructing employees
- Perform machine maintenance and safety inspections
- Maintain, track, and report inventory of materials
- Identify, recommend and implement changes to improve productivity and reduce costs
Your skills and experience:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in manufacturing environment and 2 years of experience in a supervisory/management position
- Fork truck certification required
- Ability to stand, squat, bend, and lift up to 75 lbs
- OSHA 10 or 30 hour certification is a plus!
- Ability to read and interpret customer blueprints and drawings
- Strong organizational, time management, and planning skills
For immediate consideration for the Manufacturing Department Manager role, contact Ryan (518.212.7105) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.