To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 138429
Our client, a well established contract manufacturer driven by superior quality and unbridled efficiency, wants you to join their team as a Motor Line Assembler. As a Motor Line Assembler, your role will play an integral part in maintaining efficient and effective operations. Your new role will help our client continue to revolutionize their industry production.
What you can expect from this fantastic opportunity:
- Full time/ First or Second Shift
- Culture built on a passion for life and passion for excellence
- Permanent employees receive excellent health benefits, 401K and PTO
Take a closer look at the Motor Line Assembler role:
- Assemble and test electric motors
- Utilize measuring devices, such as dial indicators and calipers
- Operate air and power tools, including torque wrenches up to 300lbs
- Hand drill and tape metal components, work with over head hoist, and use greasers and silicones
Who you are:
- Engaged, active and energetic
- Enjoy working as a part of a team, can effectively communicate with team members
- 3 – 4 years experience in general assembly work
- Strong work ethic – you value hard work and strive for your best
- Forklift Certification a plus, but not required
- Blueprint and schematics reading a must!
Take on your next career move today! Contact Eric (518.324.3126) at ETS today for immediate consideration! Already have an ETS recruiter and interested in this position? Call them directly!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.