To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 138428
Up to $20/Hour, Monday-Thursday Schedule (4-Day Work Week!), 10 Hour Day Shift, Full-Time
Our client designs and builds commercial-grade home furnishings, and they are looking for a Furniture Upholsterer to join their team!
Your day-to-day as a Furniture Upholsterer:
- Measure and cut fabric accurately
- Attach, assemble, and install materials
- Operate sewing equipment
- Follow good housekeeping and safety practices
Your skills and experience:
- Ability to be on your feet throughout the day and lift up to 30lbs
- Previous sewing or upholstery experience is preferred
- A keen attention to detail
- Able to take initiative and build quality into work – you ensure processes are consistent with company objectives
For immediate consideration for the Furniture Upholsterer role, contact Gabriella (518-212-7159) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.