Job ID: 138408
$17.60/Hour, 2nd Shift, Full-Time
Our client, a well established contract manufacturer driven by superior quality and unbridled efficiency, wants you to join their team as a Production Assembler
Your day-to-day as a Production Assembler:
- Select required parts and fasten using appropriate tools
- Operate hand and power tools
- Assemble product in compliance with assembly directions and within time constraints
- Read and interpret blueprints and schematics
Your skills and experience:
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Able to read and understand blueprints, instructions, wiring schematics and diagrams
- Quick learner – can easily understand and retain information
For immediate consideration for the Production Assembler position, contact Eric (518.324.3126) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.