Job ID: 138387
Up to $18/Hour, Monday-Friday Schedule, Full-Time, 1st Shift
Our client produces high-quality stairs and handrails, and they want you to join their team as a Wood Worker!
Your day-to-day as a Wood Worker:
- Assist with assembling and building products
- Utilize hand and power tools
- Load and unload trucks
- Promote good housekeeping and safety practices
Your skills and experience:
- Enjoy physical work – Able to frequently lift up to 50lbs
- Able to read and understand blueprints, drawings, and schematics
- A quick learner – you excel at following directions and are an excellent communicator
- Enjoy working as part of a team
For immediate consideration for the Wood Worker role, contact Gabriella (518-212-7159) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.