Job ID: 138365
Up to $25/Hour (Depending on Experience), Monday-Friday, 1st Shift
Our client is transforming the charging experience across industries, and they want you to join their team as a Soldering Technician!
Your day-to-day as a Soldering Technician:
- Follow detailed processes to build and inspect products and subassemblies
- Hand solder components
- Ensure processes are meeting production targets and quality standards
- Read and interpret schematics, blueprints, and drawings
Your skill set includes:
- A basic knowledge of IPC 610 Soldering requirements and at least 2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment is required
- IPC 610 Class 2 certification is preferred
- Computer Savvy – Proficient in Microsoft Office and manufacturing software
- Able to read and understand blueprints, instructions, wiring schematics and diagrams
- Quick learner – can easily understand and retain information
- A keen attention to detail
For immediate consideration for the Soldering Technician position, contact our Vermont team (802.540.1070) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.