Senior Systems Specialist
Job ID: 138362
$90-$100k Salary, Full-Time, Day Shift
Get ready to join a team whose experience and reputation are backed by award-winning service. Our client provides high-tech business solutions to local companies seeking to improve productivity with the latest technology available.
Our client is a powerhouse in the office equipment industry and they are looking for motivated people, like you, to join their growing Albany, NY team as a Senior Systems Specialist!
Your day-today as a Senior Systems Specialist:
- Lead, participate, and provide support with technology development and implementation activities
- Document, update, and communicate system configurations and processes
- Promote and assist training staff
- Resolve help desk tickets to meet requests and troubleshoot issues
- Evaluate, install, maintain, administer, and optimize computer hardware, operating systems, and software for clients
- Maintain server backup systems and monitor performance metrics
Your skills and experience:
- Able to travel to client sites and represent the company in a professional manner
- Proficient in Windows-based systems and Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem-solving, planning, and time management skills
- Enjoy creating high-quality and positive interactions with others
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs
For immediate consideration for the Senior Systems Specialist position, contact Bill (518-572-8325) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.