To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 138361
1st Shift, Full-Time, Starting at $17.75/Hour
Our client builds high-quality stoves to provide heating solutions for customers, and they want you to join their team as a Production Assembler!
Your day-to-day as a Production Assembler:
- Assemble products using hand tools to meet quality standards
- Read and interpret schematics and plans
- Adhere to all company safety policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
Your skills and experience:
- Prior experience in a similar role is a plus!
- Enjoy physical work – Ability to bend, squat, stand, and frequently lift up to 50 lbs
- Team-oriented – can effectively communicate with team members
- A quick learner – you excel at following directions
For immediate consideration for the Production Assembler role, contact Tyler (802.540.8371) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.