To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 138357
Up to 65K Salary, Full-Time, Excellent Benefits
Our client provides glass installation and repair services to its clients, and they want you to join their team as a Bookkeeper!
Your day-today as a Bookkeeper:
- Record, update, maintain, and ensure data is accurately entered into company accounting systems
- Order, receive, distribute, maintain, and update office inventory and supplies
- Collect and analyze information for financial reports
- Prepare, update, and track payroll reports and time clocks
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements
Your skills and experience:
- 3 years of bookkeeping experience is preferred
- Experience with information management systems including QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, and CRM systems
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven strength in accuracy, especially in high volume settings
Contact Bill (518.572.8325) at ETS today for immediate consideration for the Bookkeeper role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.