To Apply for this Job Click Here
Tear Down Technician
Job ID: 138338
Starting at $17/Hour, Excellent Benefits, 1st Shift Monday-Friday
Our client is a family owned business that specializes in unique solutions for challenging recycling endeavors. As the company continues to grow, they are looking for a Tear Down Technician to join their team!
Your day-to-day as a Tear Down Technician:
- Perform manual and mechanical teardown of recycling using equipment as required
- Identify and report component parts
- Maintain a safe and clean work area
Your skills and experience:
- Experience using hand and power tools (forklift a plus!)
- Enjoy physical work – can bend, squat and lift materials
- Able to work independently and as a member of a team
- Eager to learn
For immediate consideration for the Tear Down Technician role, contact Ryan (518-212-7105) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.