Wash Bay Attendant
Job ID: 138318
1st Shift, Starting at $19/Hour, Monday-Friday Schedule
Our client is a leading provider of event equipment, furnishings, and consultations in New England. With a focus on achieving each client’s desired ambiance through both product luxury and comfort, they want you to join their team as a Wash Bay Attendant!
Your day-to-day as a Wash Bay Attendant:
- Cleaning and maintaining equipment inventory including tents, chairs, tables
- Loading and unloading equipment in customer vehicles
- Cleaning and maintaining warehouse
Your skills and experience:
- Enjoy physical work – Able to bend, squat, reach and lift 50-95 lbs
- Team-oriented – can effectively communicate with team members
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and build quality into work – you ensure processes are consistent with company objectives
Call the Vermont ETS Team at 802.546.1070 for immediate consideration!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.