To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 138314
1st & 2nd Shift Available
A world class operation that provides turnkey solutions for the transportation industry, wants you to join their team as a Material Handler. As a Material Handler, you will play an integral role in maintaining customer deadlines as you deploy materials and support warehouse operations. This role will aid in building long term seamless strategic partnerships.
Take a closer look at the Material Handler role:
- Receive, record, and store all incoming warehouse materials
- Locate and load materials on “Pull sheet”
- Maintain and submit quality records
- Perform maintenance duties, such as battery and/or propane changes
- Utilize handheld scanner to perform inventory transactions
Who you are:
- Have experience working in a manufacturing setting
- Able to bend, squat and lift up to 40 lbs
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- As an added bonus if you have your Forklift Operating Certificate we have further opportunities available for you!
Take on your next career move today! Contact Virginia (518.324.3130) at ETS today for immediate consideration! Already have an ETS recruiter and interested in this position? Call them directly!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.