To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 138236
$28-$35/Hour, Friday-Sunday Schedule, 12-Hour Shift, Excellent Benefits!
Our client crafts a variety of ciders, and they want you to join their team as an Industrial Electrician!
Your day-to-day as an Industrial Electrician:
- Install, maintain, test, troubleshoot, and repair new systems with associated electrical and electronic components
- Disassemble and reassemble equipment for repairs, perform preventative maintenance
- Read and interpret electrical schematics
- Operate hand and power tools
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures
Your skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of industrial electrical/programming experience is required, a 2-year technical degree and/or licensed electrician is preferred
- Computer Savvy – Proficient in Microsoft Office and maintenance management systems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Solutions oriented – you take an analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work 2nd or 3rd shifts and overtime as needed
For immediate consideration for the Industrial Electrician position, contact Tyler (802.540.8371) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.