To Apply for this Job Click Here
Customer Service Representative
Job ID: 138222
$19.75/Hour, Outstanding Benefits
A private college in Burlington, Vermont is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their team!
Your day-to-day as a Customer Service Representative:
- Provide superior customer service to students, alumni, parents, faculty, and staff in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain accurate records and confidentiality
- Build a working knowledge of financial aid, registrar, and student account services through knowledge-sharing and training opportunities
Your skills and experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Computer savvy
- Self motivated and detail oriented – You enjoy being involved in several projects, and are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline
For immediate consideration for the Customer Service Representative role, contact the Vermont Team (802-540-1070) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.