To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 138220
$70-$75K Salary, Full-Time
Our client provides modular solutions for manufacturing and construction, and they want you to join their team as a Staff Accountant!
Your day-to-day as a Staff Accountant:
- Oversee, manage, and record daily transactions and bi-weekly payroll entry
- Prepare documents and account reconciliations in a timely and accurate manner
- Review, analyze, and report data for company financials and performance
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and agreements
- Provide support, resolve issues, answer questions, and assist with other duties as needed
Your skills & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Accounting or Finance and a minimum of 2 years of accounting experience
- Prior management experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and state/federal tax issues
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows-based accounting software
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self motivated and detail oriented – You enjoy being involved in several projects, and are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline efficiently and accurately
For immediate consideration for the Staff Accountant role, contact Allyssa (518.620.8220) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.