To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 138204
$24/Hour, 1st Shift, Monday-Friday
Through creativity and innovation, our client strives to shape a prosperous future. This team is a leader in the design, manufacture and refurbishment of electromechanical systems, and they want you to join their team as Production Supervisor.
Your day-to-day as a Production Supervisor:
- Manage and oversee all production activities and processes
- Ensure metrics are maintained, meeting all quality standards and improving production efficiency
- Prioritize tasks to establish schedules and work procedures
- Support project managers with troubleshooting and equipment maintenance as needed
- Strive to create a good working environment, provide support, training and guidance to employees – while ensuring team follows all safety practices
Your skills and experience:
- Previous supervisor experience in a similar work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage a team while motivating, inspiring and encouraging them
- A keen attention to detail
For immediate consideration for the Production Supervisor role, contact Cynthia (518-578-2623) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.