To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 138203
Monday-Friday Schedule, Up to $21/Hour Depending on Experience
Our client is a family owned and operated business that was created to provide businesses with a wide range of services to ensure overall company success. As they continue to grow their business and deliver excellence to their market, they are looking for a Staff Accountant to join their team!
Your day-to-day as a Staff Accountant:
- Perform daily accounting functions
- Provide sales reports, analyses, financial audits and reviews
- Assist with daily financial management, administrate annual budget and forecast
- Regularly communicate with managers for any issues or questions that arise
Your skills & experience:
- Associate’s degree in accounting or related area, plus a minimum of 2 years of experience is required
- Strong knowledge of multi-currency and accrual basis accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self motivated and detail oriented – You enjoy being involved in several projects, and are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline efficiently and accurately
For immediate consideration for the Staff Accountant role, contact Kasie (518.324.3146) at ETS today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.