To Apply for this Job Click Here
HR Business Partner
Job ID: 138202
Up to $75k Salary Depending on Experience
Our client is a family owned and operated business that was created to provide businesses with a wide range of services to ensure overall company success. As they continue to grow their business and deliver excellence to their market, they are looking for an HR Business Partner to join their team!
Your day-to-day as an HR Business Partner:
- Manage and resolve employee relations, encourage positive and open communication with all employees, conduct thorough and objective investigations when needed
- Provide performance guidance with organizational management, coaching, career development, and corrective action
- Implement and communicate HR policies and processes throughout the organization, ensuring consistency and alignment with the company’s values and culture
- Continuously improve work relationships, building moral and increasing overall productivity and retention rates
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of legal employment regulations, trends, best practices, and new technologies in human resources
Your skills & experience:
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential or ability to obtain certification within one year of employment is required
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience is required, preferably in a family business environment
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Solutions-oriented – you take a practical and logical approach to problem solving
For immediate consideration for the HR Business Partner role, contact Kasie (518.324.3146) at ETS today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.