To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job ID: 138196
Our client is a family owned and operated business that was created to provide businesses with a wide range of services to ensure overall company success. As they continue to grow their business and deliver excellence to their market, they are looking for an experienced Accountant to join their team!
Your day-to-day as an Accountant:
- Manage and perform daily accounting functions
- Provide sales reports, analyses, financial audits and reviews
- Develop and implement operational and accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures and recommending changes
- Assist with daily financial management, administrate annual budget and forecast
- Train new employees on department procedures and guidelines
- Regularly communicate with managers for any issues or questions that arise
Your skills & experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related area, plus a minimum of 3 years of previous experience
- Previous knowledge of multi-currency and accrual basis accounting
- Computer savvy – you have extensive experience with Microsoft Office
- Self motivated and detail oriented – You enjoy being involved in several projects, and are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline
- Excellent communicator – both verbal and written
For immediate consideration for the Accountant role, contact Kasie (518.324.3146) at ETS today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.