To Apply for this Job Click Here
Sales Rep & Event Coordinator
Job ID: 138190
Up to $22/Hour, Monday-Friday Schedule (occasional weekends with events), Competitive Benefits!
A breathtaking nature park in the Adirondacks region is looking for a Sales Rep & Event Coordinator to join their office team!
Your day-to-day as a Sales Rep & Event Coordinator:
- Organize all event details from preparation to execution, ensuring communication, documents and on-site logistics are successful
- Sell and schedule group sales and events using company software
- Establish and maintain relationships with local businesses to promote events
- Respond to customer inquiries and perform other office management duties, send out satisfaction surveys after events
Your skills and experience:
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite & Quickbooks
- Sales experience is a plus!
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Self motivated and detail oriented
- Solutions-oriented – you take a practical and logical approach to problem solving
For immediate consideration for the Sales Rep & Event Coordinator role, contact Kasie (518.324.3146) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.