Job ID: 138160
Excellent Benefits, Up to $90K Salary
Our client is a multidisciplinary, award-winning design firm, and they are looking for a Mechanical Engineer/Designer to join their team!
Your day-to-day as a Mechanical Engineer/Designer:
- Contribute to multiple projects from concept to completion
- Design building engineering systems, such as HVAC, heating plant, and plumbing
- Prepare construction documents and technical specifications for public bidding
- Collaborate effectively with in-house design teams, external consultants, and Construction Managers
- Ensure quality, budget, and deadline compliance for client satisfaction
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent is required
- Minimum 5 years of office-based engineering experience
- Proficient in design and technical aspects, adheres to project timelines and budgets
- Strong communication skills, self-motivated, and adept at multitasking
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and Microsoft Office
For immediate consideration for the Mechanical Engineer/Designer role, contact Allyssa (518.620.8220) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.